-
Re: Lipstick on a pig?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The news wires and pollsters are already saying that most of the white women voters who backed Hillary are voting republican now because of her. I would imagine that a lot more will because of her commitment to helping the handicapped and mentally disadvantaged. </div></div>
I dont know where you got that, last I checked Obama had a good lead with white females.
Hey, where are all da white woman at?
-
Re: Lipstick on a pig?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how she tried to charge women for rape kits </div></div>
wow hadn't heard that one... have any details/articles? </div></div>
i've mainly heard it on tv, but here's a link.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9...258/308/591588
and any woman who backed hilary and now switches to vote for palin, what stupidity. way to show your commitment to hilary, by backing a candidate with completely different stances.
-
Re: Lipstick on a pig?
Try looking on the AP newswires
-
Re: Lipstick on a pig?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
i've mainly heard it on tv, but here's a link.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9...258/308/591588
</div></div>
Wow, you're going to use the Daily Kos as a source?
-
Re: Lipstick on a pig?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
i've mainly heard it on tv, but here's a link.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9...258/308/591588
</div></div>
Wow, you're going to use the Daily Kos as a source? </div></div>
Youre criticizing someones source? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
-
Re: Lipstick on a pig?
just like a republican, criticize the site. distract from the issue, then attack.
and honestly, you have no room to attack any site someone puts on here. but, i've never read that before. i heard a discussion about this on tv. i just googled that. i assure you though, it is true.
-
Re: Lipstick on a pig?
The Daily Kos is as reliable as that kid in school who was always telling lies.
-
Re: Lipstick on a pig?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark this down: Just wait til Palin debates Biden - she'll eat his lunch. She's not where she's at because of some political favor and rum running like a Kennedy - she's earned it. And she's earned it from conviction and hard work. I guarantee that before McCain wins in Nov., people will know her, like her, and will vote for her. The commoners will be able to relate to her like no other politician since Lincoln. </div></div>
Wow. Biden knows more than she'll ever know. If he doesnt hold back, he'll rip her a new one. She will come with nothing but quick one-liners to make the world think she knows something about anything. She is a gimmick, nothing more nothing less. Just because her daughter got knocked up doesnt mean she relates to every person in the US. I wouldnt be surprised that if Mccain loses, a few months later she will be on VH1. She wont pick up as many Hilary votes as some think, she is nothing like Clinton. Clinton is pro-gun control, pro-gay marriage, pro-choice and against the war. Palin is pro-gun, anti-gay marriage, pro-life and for the war. If Hilary was Obama's VP we wouldnt have ever heard of Palin, to be honest, if Hilary was VP there wouldnt be a discussion on who would win. Itd be Obama/Hilary by the biggest land slide ever.
-
Re: Lipstick on a pig?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The news wires and pollsters are already saying that most of the white women voters who backed Hillary are voting republican now because of her. I would imagine that a lot more will because of her commitment to helping the handicapped and mentally disadvantaged. </div></div>
I dont know where you got that, last I checked Obama had a good lead with white females.
Hey, where are all da white woman at? </div></div>
Not that I give any credence to polls, but you might want to check your numbers there Skippy.
-
Re: Lipstick on a pig?
I havent checked them in a month or so, its useless to check them because the GOP is still riding the wave from the RNC. It will flatten out, but I do know Obama is leading in electoral votes.